35 point buck

Discussion in 'HUNTING' started by MrBill, Dec 4, 2006.

1. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Here is a picture of a 35 point buck killed at Sweet Springs, Missouri. Bass Pro has offered the guy $40,000 for it. He is waiting for more offers.

Attached Files:

2. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Holy guacamole Batman!!!! Thats an incredible buck.. Thanks for the pic..

3. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I gather they have a bow season in Missouri. The deer appears to be coming out of Velvet. Looks like the guy also had some tire issue's. I can relate to that.

4. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Here's a story I found about the buck.

5. Mitchw123456

Mitchw123456 Senior Member

man for $40,000 there would be no waiting for more offers! it would be theirs! For that money you could spend half that and get another guided trophy hunt...

6. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Thanks for the link Tom.. Man, what a rack.

7. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

Thanks for the link Tom.. Man, what a rack.

i guess i had my mind some place else....rick

8. Bret

Bret Senior Member

i guess i had my mind some place else....rick

Obviously!!!:) I have a good Idea where it was, too!!!

9. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

If my memory is correct that is the area of the nuke power plant.
    I've shot bucks north of there that had fat marbled meat.

10. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

B&C heads are worth a lot of money. One of these days, I'll scan some old photos. I've taken some really nice deer. Nothing like the one above, but many scored 160 to 180. My house was starting to look like the buckhorn salon. I sold all of them. I did keep the only B&C mule deer I ever shot. The only reason I sold them was because of the offer I received. When the guy gave me his offer, I almost fainted. That was about 12 years ago. I'm sure they have gone up at least 75% since that sell.

Mcgolfer, I have some great pictures of deer racks being held by an topless old girlfriend that was clearly a boone & crockett. I miss those big rack days. My wife might have tossed the photos, but I'll never forget those B&C's.