35' Marlagos Added to the fleet at Panama Sportfishing Lodge

Discussion in 'South of the Border' started by panamasportfishinglodge, Oct 1, 2009.

1. panamasportfishinglodge

panamasportfishinglodge Site Sponsor

We are very excited to announced the addition of two 35 footers , Marlago boats to the fleet , this boats will give our anglers more comfort , speed to the fishing grounds , that means more fishing time , first in last out , and a huge casting deck on the bow , this boats will be in service sometime in December , the first one is in route , I will be posting all the new additions to the lodge also , things are really gearing up for the 2010 season , I will have photos of the boat as soon as we finish rigging , I attached a performance sheet from Yamaha on the boat , I am [email protected]#$$% excited

Panama Sport Fishing Lodge

[​IMG]

2. gman

gman Senior Member

congrats that sure is a fishing machine

3. panamasportfishinglodge

congrats that sure is a fishing machine

Thanks Glenn ! this means we just shorten the ride to Isla Montuosa or Hannibal Banks in just an hour and a few minutes , more cockpit space !

4. panamasportfishinglodge

Black Marlin and YFTs territory ( Isla Ladrones in 25 minutes) from our dock:)

5. paul708

paul708 Site Sponsor

sweet ride, good luck with them

6. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

I love that boat...

7. Grandpa21

Grandpa21 Senior Member

SIIIIIIIIIIIICK! If Dec. wasn't far enough away already!!! Can't wait!

8. CaptEddie

CaptEddie Site Sponsor

Same hull as my palmetto I believe

9. panamasportfishinglodge

Same hull as my palmetto I believe

Same Hull as the 350 Marlin Yacht , the Palmetto Hull is from the 35 Dakota

10. CaptEddie

CaptEddie Site Sponsor

Marlin and Dakota are almost the same as well as marlago I thought

11. panamasportfishinglodge

they are very similar , there is a little variation in the pad keel , weight and construction , the Marlago is structured with composite Nida core , all this boats was born to take on big water at high speed for fishing

12. Bret

Bret Senior Member

John, Congrats.. I have always liked those marlagos.. I tested the 35 when it first came on the market.. They will make a great addition to your fleet.

13. panamasportfishinglodge

Thanks Bret ,

I think it will be a big advantage on those not so good days

14. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

Nice!!! Congrats. Whos the lucky Captain going to be or are you going to make Macho and Sergio arm wrestle for it?

15. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

John,

I will have to say this about you. You are committed to making your lodge a success. I thought you already had nice boats. Those Stamus boats you already have at the lodge are very comfortable. With the addition of these new 35' speed demons you will no doubt have the nicest and fastest fleet in Panama.

Adding more rooms to the already comfortable lodge is the sign of a man on a mission. I found you to be a very competition person with good business sense. You're willing to spend money to make money in the long haul.

One thing I noticed while fishing at your lodge compared to most fishing operations was the fuel burn. Most fishing operations will stay close to home to save fuel and wear and tear on their boats. You seem to have the attitude to run where ever to find the fish. That is one thing that most of us fisherman want from a fishing operation. The ability to run and run fast makes customers happy. I can always tell when a Captain is being held back by the owner. Not once did I get that feeling fishing at your lodge. Not restricting the Captain to fish the grounds he desires is the difference between a successful day and a bummer day.

Keep up the good work and nice choice of a fast boat.

16. chf1949

chf1949 Senior Member

Those machines look like Cigarette racers!! The spray pattern looks like it would make a very dry ride as well. Dang, like you said, first one there, last to leave! I hope to get down there some day and join in on all the fishin' and fun. .... butch

17. panamasportfishinglodge

John,

I will have to say this about you. You are committed to making your lodge a success. I thought you already had nice boats. Those Stamus boats you already have at the lodge are very comfortable. With the addition of these new 35' speed demons you will no doubt have the nicest and fastest fleet in Panama.

Adding more rooms to the already comfortable lodge is the sign of a man on a mission. I found you to be a very competition person with good business sense. You're willing to spend money to make money in the long haul.

One thing I noticed while fishing at your lodge compared to most fishing operations was the fuel burn. Most fishing operations will stay close to home to save fuel and wear and tear on their boats. You seem to have the attitude to run where ever to find the fish. That is one thing that most of us fisherman want from a fishing operation. The ability to run and run fast makes customers happy. I can always tell when a Captain is being held back by the owner. Not once did I get that feeling fishing at your lodge. Not restricting the Captain to fish the grounds he desires is the difference between a successful day and a bummer day.

Keep up the good work and nice choice of a fast boat.

Thank you very much Mr. Bill ! your comment is very very rewarding !