360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,105 Posts
The best thing she can contribute to this country will be to get just enough delegates to force the issue at the Convention. Then, with Barack Hussein Obama having more delegates, she and Bill's machine call in all their chips in a smoke-filled room and split the party. She wins the nomination but every black man and woman in the US as well as a whole bunch of starry-eyed kids who are dreaming of getting free I-pods will stay away from the general election in droves. McCain wins. (Not my first choice, but better than Obama or Chelsey's mama!)

Russ

·
234 Posts
The best thing she can contribute to this country will be to get just enough delegates to force the issue at the Convention. Then, with Barack Hussein Obama having more delegates, she and Bill's machine call in all their chips in a smoke-filled room and split the party. She wins the nomination but every black man and woman in the US as well as a whole bunch of starry-eyed kids who are dreaming of getting free I-pods will stay away from the general election in droves. McCain wins. (Not my first choice, but better than Obama or Chelsey's mama!)

Russ

I sure do hope you are right in your predictions

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.