360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a nice rub line on Wed:) Gotta blind 30yds South of the rubs so North wind only for this spot. Also saw a small buck right on a doe in whitney state park where I camp. Second rut maybe in full swing in Hill Co:D Season is over in a few weeks, Good luck everyone!

Attachments

·
1,699 Posts
Man, I hope you let the air out of a big one. I am going to go the new years..
Maybe with the freezes we have had, they might start hitting the corn.

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, apparently someone wanted my stands more than me... Friday night went to hand scatter some corn around my stands and noticed they had been stolen. A tripod, ladder stand and a ground blind/chair. Found tire tracks so it was someone who had access to the Corp gate. Only game wardens and a rancher who has cattle in that area have a key. Game warden got ruled out Sat. so I hope the Corp will give me the rancher's info Monday. I have a feel'n its locals who know how to get in without the key. I really don't think a guy with 40 cows would do that to a hunter but it could be his helpers also. Hard to prove anything but im making waves anyhow.

May need to do some Mr. Cheney "Quail hunt'n".....

·
1,699 Posts
Man. that bites.. I have had all my stuff stolen when I was hunting in east Tx. I know the feeling.. Hope you get to the bottom of this.. and get back to hunting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts