360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
then i'm released!!!...... pardoned!.............. paroled!

and so's my boat!

can't hardly wait........ it was the begining o'june last year that my first trip out produced some monster hoos and the first blue o'the year for me

this year i'm 'geared-up' more'n i've ever been........... (it oughta be illegal)

dunno who all's reading this board, but keep me in mind as i'll be 'ON GO' from memorial day thru school starting back up at the end o'august down in Port Isabel (SPI)............... any day o'the week i'll be 'on go' (providing the seas're cooperative)

Geaux Deep!,....... hope to catch up with you for some o'those weekday runs you spoke of

Big Mike,......... sorry,....... the wife bot me that witchdoctor for Christmas afterall (tow cable too........... prolly oughta change the name o'my boat to the 'Big Tease' here before long......... got more'n i'll ever be able to drag in one summer ;))

Steve!,....... i could still use a biggun that looks about like a 6-r-8# blackfin! (i've gotta set of 16/0 southern style tuna hooks lookin' for a home ;))

fuel'$ gonna be high this summer so i'm looking for all the help i can get to go out as-often-as possible.........

got tooooooo much inve$ted to 'sit-it-out' just cuz o'the price o'fuel (and i won't!)

gotta new boat slip, new bottom job, new rods, new reels, new lures, new teasers,.......... time to try and set a few new records?

lottza ice, fuel, and anglers are all i need!
(well,...... maybe a few more xtra-large kill bags ;))

(not that i'm gettin' excited-r-nuttin')

·
27 Posts
That used to be my old stomping grounds but i don't make that far south very often. I will be down during the week of JULY 4th and will give you a holler. I make a pretty good guest and can't wait to enjoy some sun and time off.

-CAP

·
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill fisher I seen your boat at South point next ours now.

not anymore,..... it's back at the dock

and Ragman,........ no plans yet for the TIFT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts