360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im a new member ,
ive been looking up on jigging for a lil while and finally decided to try it out on last weeks trip, boy o boy was i hooked lol, i didnt know it could do a number on your arm ,but i couldnt help my self i was getting fish on ,on every other drop, i caught a 30 pound aj and 2 20pounders ,a small mahi mahi, couple bonitas,couple small yellowtail, a 30 pound red snapper and a shit load of blue fish, im looking foward to learning alot more things threw u guys now

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so what do u guys think about the oti g3 400g, i just ordered mine like 2 days ago from directtackle, i used 1 last week from a buddy and i loved it

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey bao do u know a guy name kobe ? because when i was talking to him ,he mentioned a guy name bao saying hes a hard core jigger

·
4,723 Posts
hey guys im a new member ,
ive been looking up on jigging for a lil while and finally decided to try it out on last weeks trip, boy o boy was i hooked lol, i didnt know it could do a number on your arm ,but i couldnt help my self i was getting fish on ,on every other drop, i caught a 30 pound aj and 2 20pounders ,a small mahi mahi, couple bonitas,couple small yellowtail, a 30 pound red snapper and a shit load of blue fish, im looking foward to learning alot more things threw u guys now

Hey Steven, those things we were catchin' were not blue fish, lol, they were hardtail jacks. I think your yellowtails are rainbow runners rather, great eating fish. We bagged all kinds of crap that day tho, pretty fun although the groupers didn't wanna come out to play... :(

·
686 Posts
Did you mean Covi? He's a good friend of mine. We've fished together out of Freeport before.

The new G3 400g. is great. We just came back from the Scat Cat trip and I got to hook up on some fat BFT with the rod. Did you get a spinner or conventional?

·
686 Posts
Hey Steven, those things we were catchin' were not blue fish, lol, they were hardtail jacks. I think your yellowtails are rainbow runners rather, great eating fish. We bagged all kinds of crap that day tho, pretty fun although the groupers didn't wanna come out to play... :(

You're right Han. Yellowtail are on the west coast.

·
686 Posts
spinner ,just a stella8000fa

That's a perfect combo. Now time to eat a little less so you can buy more tackle.

Don't listen to Han and Covi. They're both super tackle whores. The money pit will never end. :D

·
4,723 Posts
That's a perfect combo. Now time to eat a little less so you can buy more tackle.

Don't listen to Han and Covi. They're both super tackle whores. The money pit will never end. :D

lol, Bao, you're on your way there dude... just a little more nudging... :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts