360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from a 1.5 day trip on the Constitution out of SD. Where after stopping on a kelp paddy we realized one angler was still hooked up and almost spooled. So Capt. Joe philips made the decision to move the boat a little.
After about 45 min. and 3-4 little course changes we stuck the fishy below. And Tran was on 30# on a little Diawa.:)

Sorry no photos, your thing is too small they can be seen on BD's front page or on 2cool in the reports section.

·
1,553 Posts
someone on bloody decks says it might have been caught on a stella. hope thats true, maybe more west coast guys will see the light. lol

·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
someone on bloody decks says it might have been caught on a stella. hope thats true, maybe more west coast guys will see the light. lol

Thats funny, it was caught on a little Diawa conventional. Not that we don't like spinners (well some of us) I may get one to take to Lupe' and try. Its just most of us use live bait and those throwing jigs know how to cast.:)

·
168 Posts

I've seen the light but I can't afford it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts